since 03/2019: Research assistant at the Johannes Gutenberg-Universität, Department of Communication, in the project "M-PHASIS" (funded by the French National Research Agency and German Research Foundation) under the leadership of Prof. Dr. Christian Schemer.
02/2017-06/2017: Semester abroad at the University of Fribourg (Switzerland).
10/2015-11/2018: master studies in communication science and media research (M.A.) at the University of Hohenheim. Thesis title: "Dimensions of hate speech on the social networking site Facebook".
10/2011-09/2015: bachelor studies in communication science (B.Sc.) at the University of Hohenheim. Thesis title: "Still watching TV or already streaming? A qualitative survey about usage of streaming and watching television".
During the studies internships and occupations in the field of journalism (Donau-Zeitung, Landesschau BW), marketing (SWR1 BW) and market research (GIM Gesellschaft für Innovative Marktforschung mbH).
Focus of Research
- Forms and effects of hate speech
- Stereotypes and prejudices against different social groups
- Content analyses, qualitative interviews
Activities in the academic community
- Reviewer for national and international conferences
- Member of the International Communication Association (ICA), European Communication Research and Education Association (ECREA), German Communication Association (DGPuK)